Pages

Friday, October 12, 2018

Weekly Math Tubs (with Freebies)

The last year was a rough year for me in all parts of my life.  Part of that was letting this blog go.  I am hopeful to start blogging what I am doing in my room more. 

So to jump in, I wanted to share my math tubs with you for this week.  Each week I have 5 math tubs that rotate to each table on different days.  We start our day with math so this gets us going as son as the bell rings.  I try to vary what is in the tubs as far as skills go.  The beginning of the year is a lot of counting practice.

Here is what my kids did this week:

How Many Spiders?
My students counted spider rings (Dollar Tree) onto the the X's and then used dry erase markers to write the numeral to match the amount.

You can find this activity in this pack, Halloween Math by A Special Kind of Class.

Missing Ghosts
My students used dry erase markers to write the number that is missing in the sequence.

You can find this activity in this pack, Halloween Math by A Special Kind of Class.

Pumpkins on the Fence
My students used pumpkin erasers (Target Dollar Spot) to count out onto the mats.  You could easily do orange playdough balls or pompoms as well.

You can find this activity in this pack, Halloween Math by A Special Kind of Class.

Colorful Cats Spin and Graph
My students used cat head erasers (Target Dollar Spot) to spin and create a graph.  The spinners I use can be found here.

You can download this FREEBIE here.

Frankie Ten Frame
My students used Frankenstein erasers (Target Dollar Spot) to spin and then count that many Frankensteins.  The spinners I use can be found here.

You can download this FREEBIE here.

I hope your kids love these games as much as mine do!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you know there is a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your man... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive attraction for you deep inside his chest?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, cherish and care for you with his entire heart...

12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Desire Response

This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work harder than ever before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

Matter of fact, triggering this mighty instinct is so binding to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will soon notice him expose his mind and soul to you in such a way he never experienced before and he'll see you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly understood him.

Id Hoki PokerV said...

ID HOKI POKERV Merupakan Situs Akun ID HOKI 100% Keberuntungan

Yuk Buruan ikutan bermain di website DamQQ

Sekarang DAMQQ Memiliki 9 Game terbaru Dan Ternama Yaitu :
=> Poker
=> Bandar Poker
=> Domino99
=> BandarQ
=> AduQ
=> Sakong
=> Capsa Susun
=> Bandar 66
=> Perang Baccarat (NEW GAME)

Serta Memberikan Pelayanan Dan Bonus Menarik Di Antaranya :
=> Bonus Refferal 20% (x2,x3)
=> Bonus Cashback 0,5%
=> Minimal Depo 10.000
=> Minimal WD 20.000
=> 100% Member Asli
=> Pelayanan DP & WD 24 jam
=> Livechat Kami 24 Jam Online
=> Bisa Dimainkan Di Hp Android
=> Di Layani Dengan 5 Bank Terbaik
=> 1 User ID 9 Permainan Menarik

Info Lebih Lanjut Hubungi Pihak Cs DamQQ Melalui :
Daftar : Daftar DamQQ
Kunjungi : Trik Jitu ID HOKI POKERV
Whatsapp : +855885578926
Line : DAMQQPOKER