Here's a simple sheet I made for my student's to practice thinking about things that are different shapes in our environment. I had them draw a picture of something they could see in our room or something they could think of that they have seen that is each shape. If Google Docs is not working, you can grab it from my Teacher's Notebook store.
Here is our next set of sight word sheets. I changed the look of them a bit to fit the needs of my kids this year. My kiddos are really thrown off by the handwriting lines so I put boxes on the back and a plain line on the front. As always if you want the powerpoint version, let me know and it is also in my Teachers Notebook shop!
Sorry about the download issues. Helps if you remember to mark it public. It was one of those moments...should be fixed now : )
*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Share 7 things about yourself.
*Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
7 Things About Me
1. I am totally addicted to teaching blogs and pinterest....seriously, I need some help.
2. I absolutely LOVE horror movies. Even the really bad, cheesy ones (we're talking like Killer Klowns from Outer Space bad).
3. One of my dogs has actually been diagnosed as OCD. When she comes in the house she has to follow the same path every time or she gets moody.
4. I have found a new level of love for my crockpot. There is nothing better than coming home from a long day with two hungry kids to have dinner almost all ready.
5. Graphics and fonts have really grown on me. I'm becoming more and more of a snob about what I will and won't use.
6. My retirement dream is to be able to run something like a lending library to teachers with all the stuff I have. Sad I know.
7. I am not a big fan of all the reality shows. I just can't seem to get into them. Although the music ones like The Sing Off are okay. (I know that #2 and #7 make me really weird in the teaching world but I'm okay with that and embrace my weirdness wholeheartedly.)
15 Recently Discovered Blogs
There's a reason I didn't reveal how many blogs are in my Readers (yes, I have more than one). Therefore I have no concept of which ones are newly discovered so just check out my blog roll to find a ton of great blogs!