So I am really, really late getting back to this.
I am so excited to have received my first blog award from Mrs. Davis over at Carried Away in Kindergarten.
Here are the rules of the award:
*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Share 7 things about yourself.
*Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
7 Things About Me
1. I am totally addicted to teaching blogs and pinterest....seriously, I need some help.
2. I absolutely LOVE horror movies. Even the really bad, cheesy ones (we're talking like Killer Klowns from Outer Space bad).
3. One of my dogs has actually been diagnosed as OCD. When she comes in the house she has to follow the same path every time or she gets moody.
4. I have found a new level of love for my crockpot. There is nothing better than coming home from a long day with two hungry kids to have dinner almost all ready.
5. Graphics and fonts have really grown on me. I'm becoming more and more of a snob about what I will and won't use.
6. My retirement dream is to be able to run something like a lending library to teachers with all the stuff I have. Sad I know.
7. I am not a big fan of all the reality shows. I just can't seem to get into them. Although the music ones like The Sing Off are okay. (I know that #2 and #7 make me really weird in the teaching world but I'm okay with that and embrace my weirdness wholeheartedly.)
15 Recently Discovered Blogs
There's a reason I didn't reveal how many blogs are in my Readers (yes, I have more than one). Therefore I have no concept of which ones are newly discovered so just check out my blog roll to find a ton of great blogs!