Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

That Time of Year (freebie)

Sorry I haven't blogged in a bit.  I've been crazy trying to get everything ready and it seems like everything takes much longer than it should.  Well, you know how it goes.  So I thought I'd share some of my progress so far.

Here is the area outside my door.  We each have one of these little benches that don't have real purpose.  I have my kids put their lunch boxes on it.  So I decided to spruce it up a bit.

I finished up my classroom wish list.

I am so excited to get a Smartboard this year!  When it was installed it was way too high so they lowered the board.  As you can see apparently there are two different colors of white used in my room.

So I devised a plan. A little better, right?  But that spot in the middle will be covered with my schedule once it gets printed and laminated.  I'll post it once I get it all together.

I got their lunch tags made.  I found some fairly cheap badges and clips at WalMart.  I made up the little  cards to go in them.  If you would like to use them, click on the picture below.  The background was from MyCuteGraphics.

Speaking of WalMart, have you seen all the things in the back to school section?  Do you know what I'm talking about?  All the goodies for 88₵?  I was fortunate to receive some awesome products free of charge from Craft Project Ideas.  Check out all the goodies in the picture.  Who doesn't love post its and cute pens?  I'm excited about the birthday certificates.  Now I just have to get them all filled out.  Be sure to go check out all the other goodies they have too!


1 comment:

Kris said...

I love all the decor and fun school goodies!

I also think your "Red Carpet Requests" is pretty clever ;) How neat that your theme allows for those adorable curtains around your SMARTboard. So cute!

Enjoy your board, I don't know how I could teach without one, now!

Kristen
I do, We Do, You Do!