Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pinterest Yummies!

So this post is completely not school related, but come on everyone loves food!

*Click the pictures to go to the recipes!*


First up are these yummy pancake bites!  I made up some bacon and blueberry ones last night so hubby can take them in for breakfast when he exercises at work (yes, they are lucky and have a gym at his work!).  I didn't actually eat any but hubby and one of his friend assured me they were yummy!  I did make a few changes.  We used normal pancake mix and I used sugar free pancake syrup instead of the carmel syrup and it worked perfectly.  Hubby warmed them up and enjoyed them without any additional syrup needed!


Next is this awesome soup!  I have made this numerous times now.  We absolutely LOVE it!  Hubby and I do add a little hot sauce to our bowls.  Seriously addictive!

Hopefully you won't all abandon me for this non-teaching post.  I can't promise there won't be more! : )


No comments: