Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

My New Favorite ECard

I'm sure you've seen this one around.  I thought it was pretty funny on its own.  Then I realized my district is actually offering a Pinterest class during profession development this summer!  So see...it really is like work for me : )

I hope to post up some pictures of some changes I've made in my room and offer some new freebies soon.  we switched from Hp's to Mac's in our district so I am trying to learn how to convert my publisher files and what Mac programs will work for me to create in.  If anyone uses Mac's and can tell me what programs they use, I would appreciate it!  I hope everyone is enjoying a Pinteresting summer!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Cathy, I look forward to seeing pictures of your classroom. I am changing mine also. I have given you the Versatile Blogger Award! Stop by my blog to pick it up.

Thanks,
Kathy http://kathyscoordinatedclassroom.blogspot.com