Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sight Word Highway (freebie)

Yet another word work idea from Mrs. Morrow's that I tweaked. 

Print and laminate some highway letters.  I got mine from here.  I actually printed mine two per page so I would have double of some of the letters.  Have the students build a sight word and then drive their car over the sight word highway they built.  After driving, they record their words on this sheet; although you could skip this step.



Have you had enough yet?  : )



4 comments:

Leann @ MontessoriTidbits said...

I loved the highway idea so much that I asked Jo at Makinglearningfun to make some CVC and sight word highways earlier this week, which she said she would! I'm already thinking on how I can use your printable with these new highway downloads!

kathy stemke said...

Thank you for this one too. It might inspire Eamon to learn some words!

Shannon said...

Hi Mrs. I! I love checking your blog daily.... okay yes I blog stalk... sorry! Anyways I just wanted to let you know that I have added you to my blog roll on my blog (Kdoublestuffed.blogspot.com).

I am always looking to link up and try new things so I can get my resources out there! Let me know if you would be interested!

Ms. Naumann said...

Thanks for the printables. You are so kind to share!